The French and Italian Graduate Student Association (FIGSA) is an organization with the following goals:
- Promote career development of the graduate students of the Department through the creation of opportunities for intellectual and social exchange
- Ensure an adequate representation of graduate students in Department governance
- Provide an understanding of the organization and functioning of the Department of French and Italian
- Meet the everyday concerns of graduate students of the Department in their work as students and as Graduate Teaching or Research Assistants
- Ensure the fair treatment of its members in the Department
Learn more about the organization and upcoming events on FIGSA's website.