Graduate Minors and GIS (Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization)

In addition to their major area of study, FRIT graduate students will also organize a set of focused courses in and outside the Department to earn a Graduate Minor or GIS (Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization). Students should work with their Faculty Advisors and the Graduate Studies Director to select their minor/GIS. Once selected, students should apply for their minor/GIS through GradForms. Each minor/GIS has a specific advisor in the home Department. Students should work with their minor/GIS advisor after declaring.