To inquire about a tutor or translation, please email your contact information with a brief description of the request to email@example.com.
Tutoring & Translating Fee Scale
To our prospective clients:
Thank you for using the tutoring and/or translating services provided by the foreign language instructors of the Department of French and Italian at the Ohio State University.
Below please find the fee scale for both tutoring and translating. In an effort to provide the highest quality tutoring and translating services based on our experience with foreign languages and cultures and our pedagogical training, we ask that payment be received in advance of or at the beginning of each tutoring or translating meeting. We appreciate your compliance with this policy and look forward to working with you.
The French and Italian Graduate Student Association (FIGSA)
- one student/one instructor:
$25.00/hr. on campus
$30.00/hr. off campus
- two or more students/one instructor:
$35.00/hr. on campus
$45.00/hr. off campus
- Prices for groups larger than two students to be negotiated with instructor(s)
- 24-hour notice required for cancellation. Payment still required for any notice of less than 24 hours in advance.
- $0.18 per word –or- $30.00/hr. Fees may vary according to document
- $15.00/hr. Pre-translated professional documents only.
Service not available for French & Italian course assignments.