Feel free to reach out to us via the Contact Us Form. Below are a few Frequently Asked Questions that might help guide you to the correct place.
- Are there any positions open in the department at the moment?
All Ohio State job openings are posted on the OSU Jobs Page. All applications and materials should be submitted via that site.
- I would to take a French or Italian course as part of Program 60, how can I enroll?
Please refer to this Program 60 Steps to Participate to enroll in courses.
- I am interested in auditing a French or Italian course, how do I receive permission to do that?
Permission to audit a course is given by the instructor. Please look up the instructor via the Schedule of Classes and contact the instructor. If your request is approved, you will need to submit the Course Enrollment Permission Form with the instructor's signature to your college.
- Is it possible to join a class that is full?
Depending on the course content, size, and room capacity, the instructor may be willing to allow you into the course. Please look up the instructor via the Schedule of Classes and contact the instructor to request permission.
- I am interested in learning more about the Graduate Programs offered by your department, where can I see this information?
Information on our MA and PhD Programs, including the admissions requirements and process, the curriculum, and funding is available on the Graduate Programs section of our website.