- If you wish to update your office hours or any other information on your profile, please submit this form.
- Employee resources regarding Benefits Information (copmrhensive benefits package), Employee Self Service (ESS) (eProfile, eBenefit, ePayroll),Employment Verification (The Work Number for Everyone), eLeave Tool (for faculty, staff, and lecturers), eTimesheet Tool (electronic timesheet), Health Plan, etc.
- Academic Calendar by semester and year
- Arts & Humanities Calendar: general reminder of due date
- University Holidays when offices are closed
- University-specific tools to support instruction such as Buckeyebox (online file and folder sharer), Carmen (online learning management syste), Office of Disability Services, etc.
- University-specific support for ASCTech Help (request support from the Arts & Sciences Staff), Remote Access (access your network files from home or abroad), my.osu.edu, etc.
- ASCTech Help
Request support from the Arts & Sciences Technology staff.
- Remote Access to Network Files
Access your network files from home or abroad.
- OCIO Support Desk
Ask a question or request assistance from the University IT Service Desk; order services and software from the OCIO Service Catalog.
Manage your OSU digital identity: Username, Password, etc.
Online system that allows files and folders to be stored and shared with others.
Ohio State's online learning management system.
- Classroom Support Services
Classroom technology support and services for academic courses.
- Disability Services
The Office for Disability Services provides individualized accommodations and support services for students with disabilities.
- Faculty Center
Allows faculty to manage their classes including: viewing and printing their class and grade rosters, using the Gradebook, specifying Student Evaluation of Instruction (SEI) options and viewing SEI reports.
- Graduate School Forms, Guidelines, and Policy
Rules, policies and forms pertaining to graduate students, graduate faculty, and graduate programs.
- University Center for the Advancement of Teaching
UCAT focuses on faculty success by providing information, consultation, and events on teaching
- University Registrar Frequently Used Forms
Forms for grade changes, course adds, course drops, etc.
- Benefits Information
Overview of the comprehensive benefits package offered by the University.
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
ESS makes it easier for you to manage your personal information; components include:
eProfile (update your personal information, including home address and phone number)
eBenefit (enroll and manage your benefits elections when newly hired or during open enrollment)
ePayroll (view your pay information, manage your direct deposit, enroll to receive your W-2 online) .
- Employment Verification
Employment verification requests are completed by The Work Number for Everyone®. The Work Number is an automated service that provides instant verification 24 hours a day.
- eLeave Tool | eLeave User Guide [pdf]
Electronic leave tool for faculty, staff, and lecturers to submit leave requests (i.e. sick leave).
- eTimesheet Tool | eTimesheet User Guide [pdf]
Electronic timesheet tool for biweekly and student employees.
- Your Plan for Health
Programs and resources to promote health and wellness.
- Pre-Trip Worksheet | Travel Reimbursement Worksheet
Worksheets to be used to help organize pre-trip planning and post-trip reimbursement.
- Travel FAQs | OSU Travel Policy
Official Travel Policies of The Ohio State University are subject to change so please refer to this resource regularly.
- Mileage & Per Diem | Currency Converter
Additional travel resources. The General Services Administration sets the per diem and mileage rate for US cities and the State Department sets per diem for international cities. All currency must be converted into USD for reimbursement purposes.
- Business Leave Tool
Submit a business leave request if reimbursement of travel expense is not expected (e.g. going downtown for the day for meetings or a third party is paying all expenses). If travel expense will be reimbursed, complete the travel request form (Pre-Trip Worksheet) instead of the business leave request.
If you need any help or additional information on the travel process, please contact the Department Fiscal Associate.